Special Event Insurance
Sit back and enjoy the party with Protector Plan for Events
Have you ever had a sleepless night worrying about what could go wrong with your private event? With the Protector Plan for Events, we can help ensure your special event is worry-free!
• Anniversary parties
• Baby showers
• Bar Mitzvahs
• Bat Mitzvahs
• Birthday parties
• Bridal showers
• Family reunions
• Holiday parties
• Memorial services
• Private house parties
• Sweet 16 parties
For as little as $160, your Protector Plan for Events policy can cover a variety of situations for your private event, including:
- Cancellation/postponement. Provides coverage for certain deposits in the event of a necessary cancellation or postponement of the event.
- Severe weather. If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Lost deposits. If a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your event or simply fails to show up and you lose your deposit, the Protector Plan for Events can help reimburse you.
- Additional expense. If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement, we can reimburse you for the difference in cost.
- Sudden illness. If the event needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the honoree, her or his parents, grandparents or children from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Ruined photos/video. If your photographer’s camera is defective, or memory cards are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to re-take new photos.
- Call to duty. If the honoree is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Damaged gifts. You can get repair or replacement cost if your event gifts are damaged.
- Venue requires insurance. As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property.
- Liquor liability. As an individual liability option to your policy, you can add this coverage to protect yourself against liability arising from on-site, alcohol-related occurrences (subject to policy conditions and exclusions).
- Special attire. You can receive repair or replacement cost if the honoree’s event attire is lost or damaged.
- Special jewelry. You can receive repair or replacement cost for jewelry purchased or rented specifically for personal decoration of honorees on the event date or up to seven days prior to the event.
- Transportation shutdown. If you have to postpone the event because a commercial transportation shutdown prevents the honoree, her or his parents, grandparents or children from getting there, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.